10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

estranged

A simple fact about greats (in all sports and in all walks of life) is that they don't have big mouths and they are not insecure enough to keep bashing someone who might be better than them. Pele clearly suffers from these 2 issues and he is clearly a senile old spiteful man nowadays. I used to like him until he started shitting on Messi at the first given chance. "I hope Neymar doesn't end up like Messi" :lol: Get the fk outta here. Anyways enough of this crap, if people (HBA) are so interested in comparing Pele and Messi then maybe we should open a Pele thread instead. Leave this moron out of Messi's thread.

Hatem Ben Arfa

A simple fact about greats (in all sports and in all walks of life) is that they don't have big mouths and they are not insecure enough to keep bashing someone who might be better than them. Pele clearly suffers from these 2 issues and he is clearly a senile old spiteful man nowadays. I used to like him until he started shitting on Messi at the first given chance. "I hope Neymar doesn't end up like Messi" :lol: Get the fk outta here. Anyways enough of this crap, if people (HBA) are so interested in comparing Pele and Messi then maybe we should open a Pele thread instead. Leave this moron out of Messi's thread.

You are calling ME a moron for mentioning Pele in this thread? I don't remember insulting you personally.

I would respond in kind and insult you back except I will get an infraction from the moderators. You will likely get an infraction for calling me a moron yourself.

I am not the one who brought up Pele. Whoever posted the video of Pele was the one who brought him up, I merely responded to those who were being ignorant saying he was a **** player.

E

estranged

You are calling ME a moron for mentioning Pele in this thread? I don't remember insulting you personally.

I would respond in kind and insult you back except I will get an infraction from the moderators. You will likely get an infraction for calling me a moron yourself.
:lol: What are you talking about? Where did I call you a moron?

T

tariqo

ROFLMAO :lol:

You are entitled to your opinion. That is all I will say to you after that comment.

why do u think he alwayse talking about his 1000 goals ?

he knows like i know & like what u also know that he is overrated & without attacking great players like messi + maradona nobody will remember him

by the way,,, he is 1 ugly mouther fucker:lol:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I don't believe Pele was the best ever but not even top 30? :lol: I mean, come on.

He sure is the best at running his mouth, though.

isenk2

yeah same here
Pele was great but i wonder how he managed to own a exclusive club of greatest player ever when there are other football geniuses like beckenbauer and cruyff
for me they belong in the same bracket as Pele because they didn't only own skill on the pitch but also off the pitch.
And yeah i thing Messi belong to the same bracket,this guy has everything the attitude,skill everything.A perfect role model to promote our beautiful football.
Maybe 2 or 3 Champions League trophy will wrap it all up for our messi :).if he can achieve it i think world cup is not needed.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I don't believe Pele was the best ever but not even top 30? :lol: I mean, come on.

He sure is the best at running his mouth, though.

Thats why i said to the guy I was ROFLMAO and that I won't say anything more other than he is entitled to his own opinion. That comment does not reflect well on him at all.

BarcaGirl

Messi-Quote from his latest interview

“When I eventually pass on, I will only play ghost football at Barcelona. I am happy there. No amount of spirit money will tempt me,” he told reporters. “Real can offer whatever they want, but I will not go. My ghost will play for Barcelona forever. Maybe it will fly around in the clouds for fun sometimes, but it will never scare people and it will never play for another club.”

this is just too cute :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans