10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Marajuana effect must have gone for a while for Maradona to speak sense :p

shiiit marijuana itself got nothing on Maradona.
1982_big.jpg

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
El Diego isn't clueless - he's done the right thing plenty of times, from helping Forlan all those years ago to constantly defending Argentine players from the media. He truly cares about Argentina, the problem is he thinks his way is always the right way, and his experience as coach shows the consequences when he has too much free reign. The problem is clearly with the AFA though, not Maradona.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Thanks. HBA obviously has an agenda, why would you bald that part of what he said, what does it have to do with Messi? :lol:

WHAT?

I was just making a point. There is no agenda. Just using it as point of reference for those couple of ignoramouses who said Pele is not even in the Top 30 of all time a few pages back in the Messi thread!

Just thought I'd point it out is all. A great player of the game, and an Argentinian World Cup Winner NO LESS, saying who the best ever is in his opinion. and he says its PELE!

Now when someone like that says that, how can Pele not be in Top 30 of all time?

Anyway, back to Messi. I've got money on him to score a Hat-Trick tonight!

Last edited:

Superfly

Banned
Why would anybody would care about Menotti saying that Pele is the greatest ever in Messi's thread? You know it's going to start the same argument as last time.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

If anyone here wants to discuss Pelé, open a thread for him. This is Lionel Messi's topic, no place to talk about Pelé, especially when he's someone who's always belittling Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans