10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaMessiah

^^ Been repeated like 4 times within the past few pages of this thread, personally I don't find it that funny.

I mean it was slightly amusing the first time but, come the fuck on, does it really need repeating so often? do people even read threads before posting in them? what gives?

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Lionel Messi was going to have sex with a chick, he takes her home. In the room the chick says:
- I just have to go to the bathroom, be right back.
When she comes back is two naked men beside Messi and she screams:
- What the hell is this?
Messi answers nervously:
- I'm sorry, but I can not perform without Xavi and Iniesta.

I laughed a lot the first time I read it, and even chuckled the second time, but please no one post this again it's getting annoying after a while...

Onuphrius

I just realised he needs only 55 goals to tie with César Rodriguez as clubs leading goalscorer in official competitions. It would take a huge season from him to reach that mark after 11/12 season, but undoubtedly he will reach there before christmas 2012.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
If any thread deserves it, it's the Xavi thread.

Too bad there's only so many ways you can say some guy is the most important player to ever play for club and country. :lol:

haha tbh I really considered Xavi's thread for the honour, but then Lionel Messi is the greatest of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans