10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CesDel

The bias when it comes to judging things like these around here is amazing.

Wolfe is right, some people here are very bias.
No matter what anyone from Madrid does it doesn't mean we should drop to their level.

Tbh I don't recall any barca fan complaining about llourinho doing it himself against barca when he was at inter.

So I don't see where the bias is...

I bet you were jizzing when Raúl "silenced" the Camp Nou a few years back... Some went as far as calling him a hero, so don't act like a victim here...

Exactly, and then they have the nerve to critcize pique for showing la manita towards the BARCA fans :icon_neutral:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
you can only get kicked hammered and cheaped shotted so many times before you stick up for yourself and so far Messi has done all his talking with his gols and play... but now he is doing it in other ways too

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Because Xavi is not Argentinian.

well actually...

individualistic players (Di Maria, Aguero, Higuain, Tevez, Banega) are playing for themselves and team players (Zanetti, Zabaleta, all the defenders) are not of a sufficient quality. although Zanetti could make a solid pivot, I think, he doesn't have the legs for FB. maybe WB. I dunno. basically when only Badger, Gago and Messi are committed to the team game, you have a problem.

the key is coaching.

you need to harness talents like Di Maria and get him playing for the team. you don't have to crush his individuality, but you need to make that maverick streak work for the team. you need a system which allows top talents to play together, but also flourish together.

To Be Continued in the Argentina thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans