10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Leo is used to getting kicked in the games and you don't actually see him letting his temper get the better of him. he is very tolerant when it comes to this kinda play, Ujfalusi tackle comes to mind when he said he thinks it's part of play and the player doesn't want to hurt. but he seems now sure that RM players do these thing to hurt him or his teammates and he's obviously have had enough of getting kicked and hacked and elbowed by a thug and then being shown like he is the diver. And then there's Mourinho running his mouth and making nasty gestures like the loser he is and even the most tolerant guys has their limits. and still I want to see what Coentrao had been doing before Leo comes towards him.
seems like mourinho came to conclusion that he can't stop Messi with physicality so he is resorting to these sorts of acts to take his concentration away. and still it didn't work.

M

mitkoa7x

Leo is used to getting kicked in the games and you don't actually see him letting his temper get the better of him. he is very tolerant when it comes to this kinda play, Ujfalusi tackle comes to mind when he said he thinks it's part of play and the player doesn't want to hurt. but he seems now sure that RM players do these thing to hurt him or his teammates and he's obviously have had enough of getting kicked and hacked and elbowed by a thug and then being shown like he is the diver. And then there's Mourinho running his mouth and making nasty gestures like the loser he is and even the most tolerant guys has their limits. and still I want to see what Coentrao had been doing before Leo comes towards him.
seems like mourinho came to conclusion that he can't stop Messi with physicality so he is resorting to these sorts of acts to take his concentration away. and still it didn't work.

I think when Leo made the 'bla bla bla' gesture Coentrao said something to him. Yet another tool comes out of the hardware store that is Franco CF...

E

estranged

Mourinho can make all the gestures he wants, pepe and co. can kick messi all they want, as long ass messi keeps ripping them a new asshole by scoring wonder goals then he and barca are winning, that's all that matters. what mou and his players do serves as nothing but further motivation for messi.

adil_909

casillas must have nightmares about messi...13 goals in 11 games, what a phenom!

messi's scored every way possible against him too, chip shots, through the legs, top corner, bottom corner, header (i think?), sliding volley, strike from distance, pk. all that's left is a bicycle kick ala ronaldinho vs villareal, but i'm sure we'll see that soon enough too lol!

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
casillas must have nightmares about messi...13 goals in 11 games, what a phenom!

messi's scored every way possible against him too, chip shots, through the legs, top corner, bottom corner, header (i think?), sliding volley, strike from distance, pk. all that's left is a bicycle kick ala ronaldinho vs villareal, but i'm sure we'll see that soon enough too lol!

I don't think Messi has ever scored from a bicycle kick... right?

Barcafan 2304

The amazing thing is though, Casillas has stopped Messi on one-on-one situations a good 4-5 times over the years. So, to be fair, Casillas has proved his ability. Still though, Messi is a revelation and he will not only beat Di Stefano's El Clasico record, he will smash it to the extent that it might be hard to envisage anyone ever matching it

XaviFCB

messi is only now being a badass mo'fucka because he has the means to do so this season (have u seen his new guns, upper body... holy shit)

tbh, i love this side of him. the way he pushed that wild gorilla down at the bernabeu.... every man would want to be held in his arms :wub:

Barcafan 2304

messi is only now being a badass mo'fucka because he has the means to do so this season (have u seen his new guns, upper body... holy shit)

tbh, i love this side of him. the way he pushed that wild gorilla down at the bernabeu.... every man would want to be held in his arms :wub:

I am very comfortable in my heterosexuality but you are right. In Messi's presence, i would think 'hold me, whisper sweet nothings in my ear'. I love this guy

XaviFCB

The amazing thing is though, Casillas has stopped Messi on one-on-one situations a good 4-5 times over the years. So, to be fair, Casillas has proved his ability. Still though, Messi is a revelation and he will not only beat Di Stefano's El Clasico record, he will smash it to the extent that it might be hard to envisage anyone ever matching it

over the years?

he stopped messi 1v1 twice just in that second leg

Barcafan 2304

over the years?

he stopped messi 1v1 twice just in that second leg

Yeah, look what i am saying. Over the past few years, i can remember 4-5 occasions of that happening. 2 times Wednesday night, one in the 2-0 win at the Bernabeu in the league season before last and one in the 1-0 win at the Camp Nou earleir that season. Sure there was another occasion as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans