10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La LL

Generally Delightful
9 goals already in this season. If he continues like this we'll soon have to erect a statue of him outside of Camp Nou.

W

Worms

Robbie Folwer -

Wayne has redefined the role of a centre-forward. Not only is he scoring goals at a phenomenal rate, he is also dropping deep to dictate games from start to finish.

“Messi isn’t that kind of player. He drifts in and out of matches. He wins matches with bursts of individual brilliance.

Oh Dear,this should be part of a advert to persuade people not to use cocaine.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Robbie Folwer -

Wayne has redefined the role of a centre-forward. Not only is he scoring goals at a phenomenal rate, he is also dropping deep to dictate games from start to finish.

“Messi isn’t that kind of player. He drifts in and out of matches. He wins matches with bursts of individual brilliance.

cocaine's a hell of a drug.

winda

i think villa has becomes emo lately because messi prefers fabregas over him....

so i want messi now to pay a lil bit more attention to villa....i miss seeing the two of them after goal like last season...

still messi and fabregas are great together....

its just that i really really really hate villa's hair and want to see it gone asap eventhought it has offside repelent system.....

so i pray to the great messi to solve this problem as soon as possible....

Barcafan 2304

i think villa has becomes emo lately because messi prefers fabregas over him....

so i want messi now to pay a lil bit more attention to villa....i miss seeing the two of them after goal like last season...

still messi and fabregas are great together....

its just that i really really really hate villa's hair and want to see it gone asap eventhought it has offside repelent system.....

so i pray to the great messi to solve this problem as soon as possible....

True, only then will Villa explode and score 50 goals a season. He needs the love

soarq

Actually, Fowler is kind of right. Partly at least. Apart from Lionel Messi, Wayne Rooney is most complete attacking minded footballer out there. Watch and enjoy:

There's just everything in his game: long pass, short pass, through ball, 50 yards ball, running the midfield, pacing the game, long shot, technical shot, stamina, power, dribble. Very, very, very intelligent player. Sensational footballer! Yes, Lionel Messi was the first one reinvent false "9" role but I believe Wayne Rooney took it to another level. He actually runs Manchester United midfield very often, dictating the pace of the game - Messi doesn't do so, as there are Xavi, Iniesta & Fabregas to do the business. So I would say I agree with Robbie Fowler to some degree.

Wayne Rooney is probably the second best footballer in the world in my book. I wonder whether he takes more central midfield role in the future just like Scholes did as he also started his career in the final third of the pitch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans