10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LittleLionel

I was just thinking because me and a friend were having a talk about the boots we used to wear when we played and believes having small feet means that you can be a more skillful player. He was a Derby fan so used to love Kinkladze and stuffed his feet into size 6 boots because thats what kinkladze wore. Do you have any idea what size cool converse shoes Messi wears? He's a little fella so I imagine they're small but it is quite interesting for me.

Last edited:

Phatroonaldo

This is great and all but people should stop trying to paint him as a saint. Sometimes people raise their expectations for him so high, it's like he shouldn't feel emotions, he shouldn't be angry at losing, shouldn't feel frustration at all. And when the time comes where he doesn't match their expectations, they'll get angry at him.

He's a human being with flaws just like rest of us. Stop trying to make him something that he isn't.

On other note, the story about the guy was rather touching.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
He's a human being with flaws just like rest of us.
a34m1.gif

La LL

Generally Delightful
Messi and the Kid Soufiane met again to make a documentary about the kid, Messi promised if he scores he will dedicate the gol to him, the Kid asked him to touch his feet, Messi:tomorrow( against Osasuna) I will do it :)
the video
http://www.esport3.cat/video/3694690/Messi-es-tambe-altres-coses

Who is this kid? Some kind of oracle? Does he have cancer? Why does he want Messi to touch his feet??

It's stuff like this that keeps me up at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans