10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tariqo

he would have a phenomenal assists record but villa will be so sure that it will not happen ^_^

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's insane what he does on the pitch. And it's not just about scoring. He's a focal point of most of our attacks and sets up his teammates almost as much as he scores.
Incredible player. We should savor every moment he's here.

desoe

It is insane, but the thing is that a lot of people are already taking all of this stuff as something almost ordinary, because Messi made it look that way. When you're watching it week in & week out, you getting used to it. You're taking it as something normal, because it just happens every time. And every time, and every time..

When it comes the day to see him hanging up the boots, we are all gonna get a reality check that NOTHING of this is ordinary or ever was. And fuck me - we're gonna miss him like we never missed anyone else like this before. It's a blessing.

p.s. short hair don't fit him, tho :D

Hatem Ben Arfa

I agree!

This short hair on Messi is NOT right!

He needs to grow back the long hair.

He can be like Samson and get even stronger and better as his hair grows back even longer!

BerkeleyBernie

i disagree, messi had two moments of brilliance and a lot of other very poor moments. he was off his game tonight
cesc, for my money, was definitely the man of the match. great finish, into the game, made a lot of good runs, and was all over the field. his tracking back, positioning and pressure is getting loads better

I agree. More than any other player, Messi was responsible for Barça playing like shit against Valencia, because his lack of movement in an important area of the pitch killed Barça's ability to possess. Whether he was depressed, tired, or sick, he was sleepwalking that game. Nothing like his movement vs Osasuna last weekend, or vs Atletico today (though Atletico gave all players tons of room, Messi included; it wasn't hard to get open to receive a pass- most times one had to do nothing but face the player with the ball).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans