10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It is insane, but the thing is that a lot of people are already taking all of this stuff as something almost ordinary, because Messi made it look that way. When you're watching it week in & week out, you getting used to it. You're taking it as something normal, because it just happens every time. And every time, and every time..

When it comes the day to see him hanging up the boots, we are all gonna get a reality check that NOTHING of this is ordinary or ever was. And fuck me - we're gonna miss him like we never missed anyone else like this before. It's a blessing.

p.s. short hair don't fit him, tho :D

That's the thing Kosta. We really oughta savor this moments.
I was also disappointed with some chat comments at HT. Barca being boring? It's the brilliance of this generation that makes opponents cringe back even if it's ManUtd on the opposite side. People shouldn't take these things for granted as we're not likely to witness Barca at this level ever again.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
That's the thing Kosta. We really oughta savor this moments.
I was also disappointed with some chat comments at HT. Barca being boring? It's the brilliance of this generation that makes opponents cringe back even if it's ManUtd on the opposite side. People shouldn't take these things for granted as we're not likely to witness Barca at this level ever again.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

I think that was mostly sarcasm ;)

Since the start of last season, Messi scored 65 goals in 64 official games for Barcelona.

:worthy:

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Messi:

"I must thank my colleagues," he told AS. "We have showed that when we play well, we enjoy our football.

"It was a difficult game as Atletico came and stood their ground well," he continued. "They possess a great team, and earned our respect from the first minute, but the goal put the game into our favour and we quickly took control."

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
MESSI MESSI MESSI!!!!!

Hat-Trick!

12 goals already this season, and none of them are penalties hehehehe :lol: Penalti-ano, I'm looking at you and your 3 penalties in this season! :lol:

Speaking of Messi Hat-Tricks, did the commentator Jerry Armstrong have his count wrong?

please correct me if I'm wrong but, I count it at 11 Hat-Tricks for Messi at Barcelona:

1. Real Madrid (La Liga)
2. Tenereife (La Liga)
3. Valencia (La Liga)
4. Zaragoza (La Liga)
5. Arsenal (UEFA Champions League)
6. Sevilla (Supercopa de Espana)
7. Almeria (La Liga)
8. Real Betis (Copa Del Rey)
9. Atletico Madrid (La Liga)
10. Osasuna (La Liga)
11. Atletico Madrid (La Liga)

Please someone tell me which Messi Hat-Trick I am missing which makes the 12 that the commentator Jerry Armstrong is talking about, becasue I think that figure of 12 is wrong?

Atletico Madrid Copa del rey 2009

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
speechless . the point is he plays every single game and that too for 90 minutes . What a service he is giving to the club . So fucking consistent so alike Xavi.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Just noticed that Messi is only 4 goals away from matching Kubala's 196 Barca all time scoring record, and he still hasn't come close to his 25th birthday. That's 10 years younger than when Kubala reached 196! Just think about it for a minute...

Fucking insane this kid.

Last edited:
E

estranged

He's such a con man. I love how he tricked those Atletico defenders by suddenly slowing down and making it look like he was going to pass it rather than take them on, then BAM! Speeds up and changes direction like a flash and before you know it its a goal :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans