10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

looked knackered. didn't play well. still shoulda won a penalty.

wish he could rest easy for the next two weeks, but he'll have to do his one-man army schtick against Chile. perhaps his team-mates will be able to beat Venezuela without him, but I doubt they could even manage that so he'll haveta be on, twice. poor guy.

yep.

i love his determination and attitude, but this whole 'submeandi'llripyourtitsoff' thing is slowing him down bad. he was so damn tired and didn't contribute to any pressing, almost non-existent. this damages the whole team... he seriously needs to start listening to pep. i don't give a fuck if he's god, you do what pep tells you to do

E

estranged

I hope he's just looking for a reaction cuz if he's serious, then I'm scared shitless about the direction the human race is heading :stoner3:

W

Worms

You know something, i'm the Messi of coming on to this forum and typing a high volume of inane drivel cos i've got nothing better do with my life.

Fuckin nel your probaly right 7,500 posts in 1 and a half years.

Jesus :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"The thought of leaving Barcelona does not cross my mind. If things go on like they are now I will stay here."
"My best friends in football are Milito and Mascherano. I also get along very well with Aguero and Ustari"
"For Argentina, sometimes I do not play in the same position I do in Barcelona, ​​so comparisons are not good"
"I am not going to win anything alone ... I depend on everyone. As in Barcelona."
http://twitter.com/#!/fcbarcelonanews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans