10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
In an interview with Radio Metro, Lionel Messi spoke about the fans, Tevez and more.

On being Barcelona's all time 2nd top goalscorer:
"I don't pay attention to stuff like that but when you're up there with someone like KUBALA who was so important for Barcelona and their fans, then you realize that achievement is something beautiful".

"Playing so many matches and virtually not stopping for a second could actually be a good thing because your head is always busy".

On his family and thinknig of the day when he will be a father:

"I'm in no hurry!" he laughed. "Without my family, I wouldn't be where I am right now".

On the fans:

"I feel the love from fans wherever I go. I know whatever I do I will also get criticized and I've learned how to cope with that. Wherever I go there is an Argentine and all I hear from those fans are nice words. That is something that makes me happy. I felt the support from fans during Copa America. In Cordoba & Sta Fe. People know this is a team & it doesn't depend on me alone".

Comparing Argentina to Barcelona:

"We make a mistake, whoever the manager is, to compare Argentina with Barcelona. It is impossible to compare. It's not good".

On whether he follows other Argentine National Teams:

"I follow results online because there's not much coverage on TV here".

On who his friends are:

"I have a great relationship w/Gabriel Mlito and Mascherano. We shared a lot in Barcelona. I'm friends with Kun, with Ustari too. And here at Barcelona we are all good friends".

One day playing in Argentina:

"I would obviously like to play in Argentina. If it's in Rosario & with Newell's, even better. But we'll see".

Carlos Tevez's situation:

"I often speak to Carlitos, but I haven't recently. I've heard what happened but I don't know anything you don't know. I don't think my opinion on this matter is important. I don't want to say anything because I'm not an authorized voice".

If he would play under Diego at Al Wasl:

"It doesn't matter if a club can come and pay the release clause, the decision will ultimately be mine. And I'm very happy at Barcelona. Can't think of moving anywhere now".

On Neymar complimenting him:

"I heard what he said. I'm thankful. When it comes from a colleague, it makes me happier".

What kind of music he listens to:

"I listen to a bit of everything. Whatever is played in dressing room".

T

tariqo

1 of the best goals i've ever seen

the way he scored it against iker is somthing unreal :worthy:

but what a play by hleb :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans