10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tariqo

Lionel Messi's presence makes Barcelona a better team than Spain, claims Franz Beckenbauer - Goal.com

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Lionel Messi's presence makes Barcelona a better team than Spain, claims Franz Beckenbauer - Goal.com

a34m1.gif

Barcafan 2304

Higuain: "It is a fortune that Messi plays for our national team."
Higuain: "We get along (with Leo) very well. It is a pleasure to play with him, because everything becomes much easier. "
Higuain: "It is impossible to play badly with Messi" [marca]

Higgers, saying all the wrong things

That is Higuain transfer listed then

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Higuain: "It is a fortune that Messi plays for our national team."
Higuain: "We get along (with Leo) very well. It is a pleasure to play with him, because everything becomes much easier. "
Higuain: "It is impossible to play badly with Messi" [marca]

Higgers, saying all the wrong things

"Son of a.."

ronaldo-420x0use.jpg

oggmar

What is needed for referees to give a penalty when Messi is fouled in the area?

I don’t know, but if there is a player who never dives, that’s Messi. But the referee’s work is complicated, and players should help them a bit to do their job.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/interviews/carles-puyol-part-i-abi-you-take-it/#ixzz1aUnAma6w

What else can be said about Messi?

He is the best player in history. It’s hard for me to remember or imagine someone better than him. I know my opinion is not impartial and that there are some players from older times that I’ve never seen play, but nobody can compare with Messi. He is from a different planet.

And you said that having been teammates with the likes of Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Eto’o…

Leo makes everything so easy… and his character and eagerness to win is the best of him. He is always demanding the ball, he is ambitious, a winner…

What is most impressive about him?

His humility. He is just a regular guy, even a bit shy, although he is overcoming that too. He just loves football. Being who he is, and being conscious of what he represents, he could have another attitude, but he doesn’t. And that makes him even bigger.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/interviews/carles-puyol-part-i-abi-you-take-it/#ixzz1aUn7puYP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans