10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Before the Copa, Di Maria and Messi seemed to be in sync. Something strange happened as soon as the tournament started.

ammarfcb

ze special one
that's why i think we should have invested on aquero instead of sanchez, i mean messi is so sync'ed with the Argentinian fowards

M

mitkoa7x

Kun's work rate is nothing compared to Sanchez'. Barca needs attacking players who track back + Sanchez is better at beating defenders and creating space than Kun. The chemistry will come in time, i have no doubt Sanchez was the best choice for us at this moment.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Not more Kun talk.

Messi and Aguero would kill each other playing on the same club, neither one likes to share the ball.

T

tariqo

What do you make of Sabella, can he get the best out of Messi?

Argentina's defense is the main reason for the defeats and the coach must find a solution , if they got a solid line at the world cup 2010 i belive they could beat spain

Yugi

that dribble was classic, but that workrate and that pass
he is complete genius, many would just sit there and shout on ref and ask for penalty, he just got the ball back, made insane pass and created another chance which higuain bottled

:worthy:

Barcilliant

I hate Di Maria and Higuain. When they put on their white jerseys they're more then willing to shit on Messi. Both are big game chokers and I hope they continue that.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I hate Di Maria and Higuain. When they put on their white jerseys they're more then willing to shit on Messi. Both are big game chokers and I hope they continue that.

They're just professionals playing their jobs for their own teams. Even that, Higuain is one of the few nice person in Real Madrid. And as far as I know he never talked shit about Barca.

2839576-3x2-340x227.jpg

lionel-messi-gonzalo-higuain-2011-8-14-18-10-36.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans