10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
both goals were more than well-taken and he had a great performance in overall.

wtf's wrong with refs when there's Barça in the equation, tho?

E

estranged

to be honest I can understand refs not giving those penalties, I mean by the time he gets brought down we're already up by 2 or 3 goals so naturally refs show some sympathy, poor excuse I know but you can be pretty sure if the game was 0-0 or 1-1 those calls would be given 100%, I mean both were so obvious, IMO the first one was worse when he got hit in the stomach, if any of those were 1 mm outside the box they would have been given.

gingerless

do you not remember the penalties that weren't given, just off the top of my head in that athletic game last year when it was 1-1 and earlier this year i forgot what team it was, but just at the edge of the penalty box somewhere. i can understand your theory and i think it does affect their decision making a bit but even when the score is tight messi's been fucked by the refs

E

estranged

do you not remember the penalties that weren't given, just off the top of my head in that athletic game last year when it was 1-1 and earlier this year i forgot what team it was, but just at the edge of the penalty box somewhere. i can understand your theory and i think it does affect their decision making a bit but even when the score is tight messi's been fucked by the refs

yea but i'm saying I don't midn penalties not given in 2-0 3-0 wins as long as they get given when we need them, law of averages. gaynaldo and di maria may get lots of penalties, but that itself makes referees think twice before awarding the decision in a big game even if they were genuinely fouled. but yea it is pissing off, blind cunts these refs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans