10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

To be fair to the Ladyboy, the past few games has seen him let go of clear goal-scoring opportunities, opting to assist his teammates instead. He is currently the joint top assistmaker with Leo. A conscious effort, designed to cater to his interests at large, i do think.

T

tariqo

To be fair to the Ladyboy, the past few games has seen him let go of clear goal-scoring opportunities, opting to assist his teammates instead. He is currently the joint top assistmaker with Leo. A conscious effort, designed to cater to his interests at large, i do think.

easy assists ,, gaynaldo for example even in his dreams can't give assists like messi's to villa last year vs real madrid

just look to his face when higuain scored ^_^ not happy at all

E

estranged

the funny thing about his reaction after higuain scored was he ran off to the corner flag and was asking his team mates to come and celebrate with him, what an asshole :lol: the guy just can't be humble, its against his nature

zanela

easy assists ,, gaynaldo for example even in his dreams can't give assists like messi's to villa last year vs real madrid

just look to his face when higuain scored ^_^ not happy at all

I'm not referring to the complexity/quality of the assists made. Its long been established Leo has superior skillsets and is one of the best playmakers around. The assist part was meant to imply his recent tendency to pass to a teammate when in a clear goalscoring position himself, which is contra to Ronaldo's on-pitch nature. His quest for greater individual recognition and to be embraced by a wider audience (football journos in particular) must 've prompted this move, is my guess.

M

mitkoa7x

Do we really need to discuss cr7 in here? We all agree he is inferior to Leo in almost every way.

AURELIUS

the funny thing about his reaction after higuain scored was he ran off to the corner flag and was asking his team mates to come and celebrate with him, what an asshole :lol: the guy just can't be humble, its against his nature

Indeed. There is something in his character which makes one dislike him intensely. He is inferior to Leo not only as a player in all technical facets but as a human being. He is most definitely not a team player. In a club packed with ego's his ego is only matched/exceeded by the thug of a manager they have.

And yes Pipita is showing who is a better striker than Benzema.

La LL

Generally Delightful
I met this Nigerian guy once who insisted that Messi put curses on his opponents, using hoodoo to jinx other players and that his praying to his grandma was in all reality unnatural black magic.

Ah the imaginations of some people.

B

barcelonista

Watch him get benched by Mourinho or sold by Perez soon (they say Perez doesn't like Higuain since he's not one of his signings). Stealing Cristiano's show just as he did in 09/10 when he scored more goals than the Portuguese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans