10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

A little rant from me :angry:

I'm just getting tired with all of these commentators and general bitchez who are moaning about Messi. Leave him alone.
He’s not superhuman, he is allowed to have off days. So what if he hasn’t scored against Granada or Sevilla? He’s still top scorer in La Liga right now.
So what if he’s giving away passes?
People think it’s easy dealing with this kind of shit?

I just get so angry when I see all these trolls laughing and complaining about the fact that he’s shit, hasn't scored, and stuff like that. I’d like to see these people up there on that pitch being as awesome as he is. And if they can do it better than him, then yes, you’re in a position to judge. If not…STFU AND GTFO.

X

xaviniesta

A little rant from me :angry:

I'm just getting tired with all of these commentators and general bitchez who are moaning about Messi. Leave him alone.
He’s not superhuman, he is allowed to have off days. So what if he hasn’t scored against Granada or Sevilla? He’s still top scorer in La Liga right now.
So what if he’s giving away passes?
People think it’s easy dealing with this kind of shit?

I just get so angry when I see all these trolls laughing and complaining about the fact that he’s shit, hasn't scored, and stuff like that. I’d like to see these people up there on that pitch being as awesome as he is. And if they can do it better than him, then yes, you’re in a position to judge. If not…STFU AND GTFO.

41597_2209158686_2754_n.jpg

Y

Youngie

Pep just won't rest La Pulga. Shame because a rest would do Messi the world of good.

FiReFTW

…STFU AND GTFO.

Oh hai since when are ppl not allowed to comment stuff, if Messi was horrible tonight theres no reason someone can't comment it.

Btw does anyone have any info on unsuccesful dribbles and passes from tonight? would really like to see it, I don't think I ever saw him lose so many duels against defenders.

BarcaGirl

Oh hai since when are ppl not allowed to comment stuff, if Messi was horrible tonight theres no reason someone can't comment it.

I did not mean the people of this forum, even I criticized Leo today. I mean those jerks on Twitter and other community sites. Some comments on Leo were really disgusting. :angry:

ammarfcb

ze special one
when you're the world best it's normal that people are disappointing when you don't play well.
but seriously some people are just exaggerating.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Seeing as I'm a closest Madrista ;) LONG MAY HIS ROT CONTINUE!!!!!! In all seriousnes though he's going through a blip of bad form which is unfourtantly for him happening at the same time the team is going through a patch of bad form which can't help him, but if anybody deserves to have a slight drop in form it's him after all he's been super human good the past what 3 seasons now? It happens every player, even the greats like Emile Heskey ;)

He'll be back banging in the goals and playing great in no time again

Manuel Traquete

He didn't have a great game today, but who cares? He's a living legend and will be the greatest player in Barcelona history very soon.

Congratulations to the 2009, 2010 and 2011 Ballon d'Or winner (not to mention all the ones he'll win in the future) :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans