10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

Pele should stop talking.... seriously the crap that comes out of that man's mouth... and why is he referring to him self in 3rd person? So full of him self... even Cristina isnt doing that yet.

B

barcelonista

Seems to be obsessed with Messi. Shows you how good he is if Pelé can't stop talking about him.

F

Flavia

I liked one thing that Pelé said, though... he said that he'd like to be Xavi, if he was to be a spanish player.
The rest is crap, he'll never praise an argentinian player over a brazilian.

Pepe Silvia

I tend to agree with some of Pele's comments tbh. Messi is not that good in the air, but aside from that it sounds like he is so insecure about his legacy that he can not give credit to Messi being more than just "excellent". He's elevated to legend at the very least and deserves that much recognition from Pele. Maradona gives it up to Messi because he is Argentinian so it makes sense that there is some bias as with Pele to Neymar :lol:

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Pele (ex santos): "Today there is no doubt Messi, he is the best player today, I don't see any player who is better." [espnsoccernet]

So many different quotes :p

LaMessiah

for a guy 5 foot nothing, he's pretty damn beast in the air. that header the other day was bomb, just barely missed going in.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Barcastuff
Pele (ex santos): "Today there is no doubt Messi, he is the best player today, I don't see any player who is better." [espnsoccernet]

So many different quotes :p

there's also another quote saying he would like to have Rooney in his team very much because he plays with heart and not only beautiful football...

Clockwise

Buccaneer
for a guy 5 foot nothing, he's pretty damn beast in the air. that header the other day was bomb, just barely missed going in.

also:

173676_594261796_3761900_n.jpg

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I liked one thing that Pelé said, though... he said that he'd like to be Xavi, if he was to be a spanish player.
The rest is crap, he'll never praise an argentinian player over a brazilian.

However, he also said that it was because Xavi does the same job he did when he used to play, which is complete bollocks...

ZeeMessi

Anyone who refers to themselves in third person.... well that says it all. Getting really over the words that come out of Pele's mouth. Does he understand for all his preciousness about being the worlds "greatest" player, that by sprouting the crap that he does diminishes his status in many peoples eyes?

X

xaviniesta

Dear Pele,

Before you want to send any videos about yourself to Messi, you should actually see some more Messi's action before making those silly coments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans