10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Povikas

Brandon
Messi: "I wouldn't leave for money. I would go if the club don't want me anymore because my performances get worse, not for another reason."
Messi: "Physically I feel good, thank god. I'm ready to play all games, like I did last year. I just hope to continue like this." #fcblive
Messi: "Of course I'd like to go unnoticed sometimes. On the other hand, receiving the affection of the people is also very nice." [fcb tv]

via barcastuff

Hatem Ben Arfa

epic bullshit
but I feel amazing discussion comming here

maybe it is bullshit, but Messi and Villa last season cleary were giving eachother stern looks and arguing in one of last seasons Classico's. The pitchside La Liga pundits mentioned it at half time. I remember it clearly. I think it was the match where Messi kicked the ball into the Madrid crowd.

those two might have their probelms with eachother. could explain why Villa sulked like a little beeyotch at Valencia.

Villa should leave if he's going to continue his sulking and patheitc 1 on 1 conversion rate. Alexis will do just fine for me.

Manuel Traquete

maybe it is bullshit, but Messi and Villa last season cleary were giving eachother stern looks and arguing in one of last seasons Classico's. The pitchside La Liga pundits mentioned it at half time. I remember it clearly. I think it was the match where Messi kicked the ball into the Madrid crowd.

those two might have their probelms with eachother. could explain why Villa sulked like a little beeyotch at Valencia.

Villa should leave if he's going to continue his sulking and patheitc 1 on 1 conversion rate. Alexis will do just fine for me.

Thank god you're not the one calling the shots then.

Do you have anything other than vague, baseless assumptions to back any of your claims? This is even weaker than the Iniesta not passing to Messi saga.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Thank god you're not the one calling the shots then.

Do you have anything other than vague, baseless assumptions to back any of your claims? This is even weaker than the Iniesta not passing to Messi saga.

try change the subject so your beloved Villa's form does not get talked about eh?

how is it weaker?

the story got printed in the papers by journalist who claims inside info of Barca dressing room. looking at the body language between Villa and Messi in one of last seasons classico's where there seemed to be a lot of tension you would think different. It's quite possibly a bullshit story, but there could be truth to it. if you can't even accept that possibility then Mr. I love you so much David, that is fine.

I hope Villa stays benched!

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

Fue en el partido en casa contra el Viktoria cuando las cámaras captaron en su esplendor el mal rollo con Villa

attachment.php

Manuel Traquete

try change the subject so your beloved Villa's form does not get talked about eh?

how is it weaker?

the story got printed in the papers by journalist who claims inside info of Barca dressing room. looking at the body language between Villa and Messi in one of last seasons classico's where there seemed to be a lot of tension you would think different. It's quite possibly a bullshit story, but there could be truth to it. if you can't even accept that possibility then Mr. I love you so much David, that is fine.

I hope Villa stays benched!

So your proof is what tabloid writers come up with? I thought so. Apparently, a tabloid writer has more inside info and credibility than Messi and Rosell lol

Fair enough, you're free to hate whatever you want. But I'm afraid you'll still have to see a lot of Villa. He's an undisputed starter. There's a reason Pep is such a successful manager, he didn't get where he is by benching his second most prolific players

Caramel

Villa is awesome.Period.He has been having problems lately but so has Pedro...
There is nothing wrong between Leo and Villa.You shouldn't believe everything you read.

M

mitkoa7x

I started avoiding Villa's thread cuz of all the hate... At least keep Messi's clean. Aren't you tired of this crap, over and over again?

:wub: Maravilla!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans