10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tariqo

VHLNI.jpg

this is fun

btw ,, i thought this is messi's thread !!!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Zidane is still a cunt. And overrated at football.
Justin and Selena in the house, the lesbian combination.

I just realized how much you detest Zidane, I mean he played for Juve, Real Madrid and France. Considering you are La Viola, Blaugrana and umm..Quebecois!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Justin and Selena in the house, the lesbian combination.

I just realized how much you detest Zidane, I mean he played for Juve, Real Madrid and France. Considering you are La Viola, Blaugrana and umm..Quebecois!

Yeah, Zidane is the devil. And Vive Québec (there's seriously a Quebecois flag hanging behind my computer right now).

And Justin knocked up a 20 year old. Enough said.

Co0ter

Iniesta, Xavi and Nesta are the three most elegant footballers on this planet.

Deco comes close.

Nesta for sure, but I'll stick to midfielders/strikers.

Iniesta is indeed one of the most, if not THE most elegant player I've seen. Zidane was elegant as well, but his movements were at times awkward...I consider Iniesta much more elegant. I don't really consider Xavi all that elegant though, I see Xavi as amazingly composed and precise....elegant? Not too much imo. Deco had a great touch, but I don't see him anywhere near the pale-faced assassin.

Ronnie was majestic, he oozed class and elegance...yet he had a ferocity to his style. When it comes to a simple, effective style- Iniesta is unlike any other.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Yeah, Zidane is the devil. And Vive Québec (there's seriously a Quebecois flag hanging behind my computer right now).

And Justin knocked up a 20 year old. Enough said.

Heard that shit on the radio today, pretty sure I heard the girls claims it happened on a toilet seat WTF?? :lol:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
BigGhostfase says: "Cmon b...unless you can make a baby by bangin two vaginas together there aint no way @justinbieber got that broad pregnant"

M

mitkoa7x

Messi's touch is different from The Don's. Leo is agressive all the time, when Andres has patience and looks to build the play.
Iniesta is more elegant, but there is nothing like watching Leo beat 5 merenguez to score.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Most Elegent? Xavi and Iniesta I think for me.

But on topic...Messi is looking great. He should be in lethal form when the classico comes. I have good feelings...

K

kroki22

Messi is nowdays the most elegant player on the pitch. He can touch the ball lightly, with elegancy. He isn't always agressive, absolutely not. He is like a balett dancer. Look for videos on youtube!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Messi is nowdays the most elegant player on the pitch. He can touch the ball lightly, with elegancy. He isn't always agressive, absolutely not. He is like a balett dancer. Look for videos on youtube!

The artful dodger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans