10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramel

Tariqo...What the fuck is wrong with you...Ronnie was an awesome player...Do you not remember anything from those years he played for us ?

BarcaGirl

Messi and Barca wouldn't be the same today, without Ronnie. So whoever says anything bad about him, doesn't know anything about football.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
TBF I didn't think he did too well last night. His goal was crucial though and that's a great thing to be able to do, score crucial goals at vital times. But he was way below his best from what I saw last night.

dalitis8

Banned
TBF I didn't think he did too well last night. His goal was crucial though and that's a great thing to be able to do, score crucial goals at vital times. But he was way below his best from what I saw last night.

He did not play great, that is true. But he did some amazing runs that either he failed to complete with a pass, or Iniesta blew it...

Hatem Ben Arfa

how can anyone be expected to play well in that pond of a pitch?

it was an awful game from everyone and that was down to the conditions.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
how can anyone be expected to play well in that pond of a pitch?

it was an awful game from everyone and that was down to the conditions.

I didn't say any diffrent did I? I just said that he didn't prove he could play on a wet Cold, Wet night like the journalist said because he din't play that well. Nobody did really, it's shocking conditions to expect anybody to do well in.

F

Flavia

His new logo:

30210130194389982521117.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans