10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

His new logo:

30210130194389982521117.jpg

hmmmmm,

I hope he doesn't get too busy with media self-promotional stuff like Ronaldinho did.

nebeer

Love is All
I think there's a rule that if clogged water on the pitch stops the ball from making at least 4 rotations while on the ground, the ref can stop play. I'm not sure if the ball made 4 rotations on some occasions in the Bilbao game. I saw the ball just stop on its way in between those passes.

Hatem Ben Arfa

What do you mean?

for some players, it can mean the beginning of the end of their full focus on football, the start of the waning of their powers. A loss of discipline, and doing new things that are not good for their game at all (partying too much, drinking too much, eating BBQ too much, enjoying women too much, focused on self promotion and marketing too much).

Ronaldinho was a sad example.

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

for some players, it can mean the beginning of the end of their full focus on football, the start of the waning of their powers. A loss of discipline, and doing new things that are not good for their game at all (partying too much, drinking too much, eating BBQ too much, enjoying women too much, focused on self promotion and marketing too much).

LOL this is Leo, we are talking about ...i don't think he's going the same route as Ronnie :lol: This guy is crazy about football.

Y

Youngie

+Maradona

Yugi

this is so old photo and we had a discussion about it already... he is eating something, dont get too carried away

oh and, inb4 HBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans