10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Youngie

Okay gang here is an assignment but first a little background: Saturday night I had my friend over who is a non footy fan and I've always told him about Messi and had him gassed up to check out youtube highlights. It was my first time "zoned" out in over 5 years so I was terrible on the youtube search for his highlights. A couple of links I had pulled up on Messi straight hated on the kid and I was pissed off. Can someone please post the SICKEST Messi highlight reels in a post so I can show them to my boy??? Thanks in advance...

Non footy fan :lol:

gingerless

Okay gang here is an assignment but first a little background: Saturday night I had my friend over who is a non footy fan and I've always told him about Messi and had him gassed up to check out youtube highlights. It was my first time "zoned" out in over 5 years so I was terrible on the youtube search for his highlights. A couple of links I had pulled up on Messi straight hated on the kid and I was pissed off. Can someone please post the SICKEST Messi highlight reels in a post so I can show them to my boy??? Thanks in advance...

you can check out the first 2 volumes too

Last edited:

nebeer

Love is All
I am the last person to compare Messi with Ronaldo, but just for the sake of stats: Messi scores 0.76 goals per game, whereas Ronaldo scores 0.63 goals per game. I think Messi will become Barca's all time highest assist provider as well.

F

Flavia

Pele (ex-player): "I think a 'great' player is defined by their performances at the World Cup. for example, watch Lionel Messi play for Barcelona. He is very good. Exceptional. But for Argentina, he's completely different.
Pele: "Compare him to Zinedine Zidane. He won the World Cup and was at the top for 15 years. He was a more complete player than Messi." [thesun]

Again talking crap... unbelievable. The wc today is nowhere near ucl's level. Wc today is not what it was back in his days. He lives in the past, a real dinossaur.

E

estranged

i hope this buffoon dies soon so we don't have to keep hearing his shit. the way he keeps snapping out at messi so often just goes to show he has some inferiority complex, and rightly so, he knows messi is thrice the player he ever was.

LaMessiah

Does Pele get asked about Messi everyday or something?
i've never experienced such insane levels of faggotry and hatred from one player to another. it's quite amazing the amount of bile this guy can spit out about the classiest player of this generation. completely baffling.

like someone else said, he's obviously got an inferiority complex regarding messi and his skills. god i would love for leo to win the next world cup and then watch as pele slinks into a hole, never to be heard from again.

X

xaviniesta

it\s the sun. they could just make that up for clicks.

but, i wouldn't be surprised on eiter way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans