10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramel

WTF guys ? He's right.Messi isn' great by any means. Nowhere near Zidane's level .Considering Zidane is the best player ever.Even better than Maradona .Can't you see ? He won the World Cup for a team that was full of shitty players!

Bow before the king.

Caramel

My level of trolling is that of Pelé. He is so full of shit...It was funny in the beginning but now it's plain annoying.

Messi >ALL > My granny's poo >Pelé

La LL

Generally Delightful
Watching him come on the field for Argentina against Bolivia. I think he puked in a tunnel corner before stepping out on the grass. I guess the expectations for him when he plays for Argentina gets too much at times. Poor lad.

W

woobie

what did the ref do? some of us are still at work and won't see football for several more hours.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
what did the ref do? some of us are still at work and won't see football for several more hours.
Messi ran with the ball and bumped into a defender. Higuain collected it and scored but the referee gave Messi a foul outside the box.

X

xaviniesta

messi made his typcical run forward, passed the ball to higuain, defender took messi down, but higuain was already 1on1 and scored. should have played tha advantage.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i dont like messi as much as i used to. before he was better to watch, dribbled more and was unpredictable. he enjoyed every game and was relaxed and seemed happy. nowadays he is focused and serious and only cares about goals, the flair is gone from his game. he just plays 1-2 touch football and doesnt dribble as much as before.

Hatem Ben Arfa

i dont like messi as much as i used to. before he was better to watch, dribbled more and was unpredictable. he enjoyed every game and was relaxed and seemed happy. nowadays he is focused and serious and only cares about goals, the flair is gone from his game. he just plays 1-2 touch football and doesnt dribble as much as before.

he dribbles loads, sometimes too much when he should take the opportunity to shoot instead of walking the ball into the net. he's probably passed up 5 goals this season because of doing that.

Pepe Silvia

You don't like watching his numbers skyrocket each season at cosmic rates?

Strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans