10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

Always Argentina this, Argentina that, but what about the alleged #2 in the world, whats his contribution to the NT? Showing middle fingers to foreign fans isnt really an asset... Why does no1 see how much Cristina sucks with the NT... he is way worse than Leo. At least Leo plays his heart out and provides assists on a regular basis.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Always Argentina this, Argentina that, but what about the alleged #2 in the world, whats his contribution to the NT? Showing middle fingers to foreign fans isnt really an asset... Why does no1 see how much Cristina sucks with the NT... he is way worse than Leo. At least Leo plays his heart out and provides assists on a regular basis.

I didnt know Xavi sucks with Spain or that he showed middle-finger to foreign fans.
what are you on about? source?

MacBoss

Exactly!!!

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Caparros (coach Mallorca): "The only player I've seen do what Messi does is Reyes."

In%20Bruges%20GIF.gif

M

mitkoa7x

I read Pele said Messi is not worldclass and later said the same about Rooney. Spat the same world cup crap as he always does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans