10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

jqs6sw.jpg

He looked so sad. I hate to see him like that. :cry: Why does he have to suffer that much with the Argentine NT.

B

barcelonista

I've never seen him like that. Wow. Looks like he'll unleash a hattrick on Real Madrid next month. :p

Caramel

I hope that match actually has a positive side and that like you said , he will unleash the monster.He hasn't been his awesome awesome self lately.
+ this pic is full of win :

tumblr_lujul9BSix1qgdxr2o1_500.jpg

ryuken

I cant imagine how those Argentinians can even blame Messi when half of the team is just a bunch of headless chickens with no class whatsoever. And Argentina continues to employ stupid coaches with zero sense of football. Fucking cunts who make Messi a scapegoat.

nebeer

Love is All
I cant imagine how those Argentinians can even blame Messi when half of the team is just a bunch of headless chickens with no class whatsoever. And Argentina continues to employ stupid coaches with zero sense of football. Fucking cunts who make Messi a scapegoat.

I wish Argentina appointed a foreigner coach. People like Frank Raijkaard, Guus Hiddink could be good for them. They need a solid manager.

K

kroki22

I think Messi's problem is, that he plays much. He plays attacker, and can't finishing it. He has got maybe a lot of frustration. Last time the stupid refferee didn't give Higuaín's goal, and Messi's goal was anulated too. It effected on the team. Argentina plays well, if Messi is the playmaker. Di María, Messi Higuaín are good together. Messi and Higuaín started to play well together. What happened with it??? Messi has got other position under Sabella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans