10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Well with Messi playing as a true number 10, Villa would have played more as a striker. But then God didn't agree with this plan. :cry:

K

kroki22

I don't think that Messi plays in NT by Savella N10. Messi should play attacker! Messi gave a lot of times good balls for Villa. Villa missed the chances. Messi played a lot of times behind Villa.

MagIX

2011%2f12%2fMessi-Ronaldo-Comparison.jpg

Interessing reading (article written BEFORE the last classico)

http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/jyucv...aldo-Can-Ron-Rule-Out-a-Messi-Night-in-Madrid

Maria

When you look at Cristiano's shot accuracy, I don't know why everyone kept saying that we got lucky when he mist those 2 big chances. It would have been a surprise if he would have scored.:D

Maria

He has changed a lot since Pep's arrival and especially since he's Argentina's captain. I thought that Pique could one day have the armband but after seeing this, it's clear that Leo is a better leader.
And what a difference between his reaction at RM's goal and Cristiano gestures after Barca's goals. It makes me love him even more. :wub:

MagIX

4:52 min...what a CRIMINAL foul of sergio fucking ramos.. thank god he did not break leo legs.. fuck off really, in any others match it is directly red card without any doubt !! but the problem is (thanks mou psychological pressure) that the ref is afraid to give a red card to a fucking RM legs-breaker

LaMessiah

4:52 min...what a CRIMINAL foul of sergio fucking ramos.. thank god he did not break leo legs.. fuck off really, in any others match it is directly red card without any doubt !! but the problem is (thanks mou psychological pressure) that the ref is afraid to give a red card to a fucking RM legs-breaker
so disgusting. even more so that the entire team, including mou, acts all outraged that it's even called a foul. get fucked

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The reaction when he gets the yellow card is awesome... And finally the truth about Alexis goal is revealed, Messi went to Iniesta and he was getting his anger out... I loved the "Vamos, vamos" after the goal...

Hatem Ben Arfa

Exactly! Sergio Ramos is a C**T of the highest order.

That is the 2nd time he has blatantly tried to break Messi's leg/legs. I fear that it will not be the last.

Maria

Exactly! Sergio Ramos is a C**T of the highest order.

That is the 2nd time he has blatantly tried to break Messi's leg/legs. I fear that it will not be the last.

Only the second? He's trying to do that since 2008..and to think that some people were comparing him with Puyol..the man who has finished El Clasico without a single fault and who kept Cristina in his poket everytime they met. He isn't fit to lick Puyol's boots. And Marca had a front page comparing him with Maldini..:shakeshead:
The world has gone mad.

X

xaviniesta

thank god he didn\t make any serious contact with messi's leg

ramos.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans