10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

It kinda grew on me but still i wont give 100 euro for it.
Best shirt was 2009-10, ill wait for next year's shirt and order it with the tv3 logo and world champs badge and hopefully UNICEF back where it belongs.

Clks

Even though I consider superstition to be well, nothing more than superstition, I can't help but consider that badge as bad luck...

But that is probably just plain stupid.

We won against Mourinhos Madrid 5-0 with the badge so i wouldn't say it is bad luck :p

M

mitkoa7x

3566773041.jpg

Funny and cute at the same time :wub:

M

mitkoa7x

Leo won athlete of the year in Argentina. Believe it or not it was his 1st time... they dont deserve him :angry:

jamrock

Carlos Bianchi
A few days ago I did a talk for a business and a Brazilian asked me in the middle of the conference who I considered the best footballer in history, Maradona or Pele. I answered that, with all due respect to thosetwo, right now I see Messi as superior to everyone… There have been excellent footballers that weren’t able to play in great national teams to prove their class. Moving on from everything that has happened or will happen when he puts on the Argentina jersey, Messi confirms every week that he is capable of doing things that nobody else has managed in the history of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans