10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
“A few days ago I did a talk for a business and a Brazilian asked me in the middle of the conference who I considered the best footballer in history, Maradona or Pele. I answered that, with all due respect to those two, right now I see Messi as superior to everyone… There have been excellent footballers that weren’t able to play in great national teams to prove their class. Moving on from everything that has happened or will happen when he puts on the Argentina jersey, Messi confirms every week that he is capable of doing things that nobody else has managed in the history of football.”

- Former Argentina international, Carlos Bianchi.

Hatem Ben Arfa

6540397409_5c36c86e75_b.jpg

how can you not love it?

B

beautifulgame

sooo... just like pele sits around and makes arbitrary claims about his ability and that of others in comparison to validate his football, you guys do the same but trying to prove messi is better than everyone else so to validate your hero and your conceptions.

lame really.

M

mitkoa7x

sooo... just like pele sits around and makes arbitrary claims about his ability and that of others in comparison to validate his football, you guys do the same but trying to prove messi is better than everyone else so to validate your hero and your conceptions.

lame really.

How did u figure that from the talk about gloves, sleeve pulling and his teddy bear appearance...

M

mitkoa7x

Leo and Masch traveled together on a highway in Argentina when they bursted a tire but a highway worker helped them fix it and took a pic with them.

masusn.jpg

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Leo and Masch traveled together on a highway in Argentina when they bursted a tire but a highway worker helped them fix it and took a pic with them.

masusn.jpg

He's thinking:
"Why do I ALWAYS have to take pictures with nobodys like these?" :lol:

@PutoPelota vid:
Did the japanese interviewer call Cristiano a monkey?
I didn't get much of what the PuntoPelota studio said, because they always interrupted each other

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

messi>japan>interview>toyota>huge key>moneky>monkey's poo>punto pelota

Last edited:

Maria

Punto Pelota :puke:
They should have compared Messi and Cristiano for their football abilities and their performances in El Clasico..but we all know why they didn't dare.

M

mitkoa7x

They saw they cant compare them on the pitch so they started doing so on interviews... reminds me of that Crackovia episode where the whole RM team trained in the press conference room :lol:

JonM

I'm awaiting the ultimate Messi/Ronaldo showdown. The one that really counts:

Antonella Roccuzzo vs. Irina Shayk

#teamAntonella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans