10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clks

The real question is: Will he one day equal or better Zarras record for most goals in La Liga? (252)

He needs to score 12 liga goals per season for 10 years straight to achieve that, or continue scoring 30 goals per season for 4 years. I am sure if he stays fit and motivated he can not only surpass but destroy that record.

zanela

He says at a minimum he'd 've to score 12 liga goals over 10 successive years to surpass Zarra's record, Or he could do so in 4 years if he scores at the rate of 30 per season.

Barring injuries i expect him to beat the record in 3 seasons after this.

B

barcelonista

Are people noticing that his overall game is getting better and better every season? By now he looks like he's not even really putting in an effort to dribble past 3 players. He looks stronger physically than ever before. He just shrugs off any type of defenders. I'm still baffled how he cut through Real Madrid's central midfield, shruging off Özil behind him, going past Xabi Alonso, dodging Diarra's tackle and passing the ball past Ramos in a blink of an eye. His passing has also improved a lot. He's producing defense splitting throughballs one after another. He's at 31 goals and 14 assists and it's only the start of January. At this rate he'll break the 60 goal mark quiet comfortably. And he has NOT peaked yet. He just turned 24 a few months ago. He is scary. So lucky I can witness him. Once in a lifetime player.

P

PhilS

Cesc was looking pretty good at center forward last night. But Messi is not going to just let anyone take his job, I think that gave him extra motivation in his half hour on the field.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Are people noticing that his overall game is getting better and better every season? By now he looks like he's not even really putting in an effort to dribble past 3 players. He looks stronger physically than ever before. He just shrugs off any type of defenders. I'm still baffled how he cut through Real Madrid's central midfield, shruging off Özil behind him, going past Xabi Alonso, dodging Diarra's tackle and passing the ball past Ramos in a blink of an eye. His passing has also improved a lot. He's producing defense splitting throughballs one after another. He's at 31 goals and 14 assists and it's only the start of January. At this rate he'll break the 60 goal mark quiet comfortably. And he has NOT peaked yet. He just turned 24 a few months ago. He is scary. So lucky I can witness him. Once in a lifetime player.
The Maradona WC Debacle sure helped us a lot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans