10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Valon

He's an Inside Forward.

Yes it's a version of winger but not a traditional winger.

Also you could call him a Wing Forward.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Lol @ how people refer to him as a 'winger' to make his achievements look better. He's a forward, no 2 ways about it. That said I'm not playing down his feat, it's a great one to achieve at his age for sure, kudos to the man! He deserves all the awards and trophies he's won thus far.

The same happened with Fake Ronaldo because both started out as wingers before developing into wide forward players.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah I know, his 30 goals in the EPL the other year is considered the most goals in the EPL for a midfielder, give me a break. :lol:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Winger is quite a broad term. Messi has gone more central this season at times, but he's traditionally played as a wing-forward or an inside-forward. Whereas CR in his early days played as a wide midfield winger. Because of that as you say idiots in England fail to see he played as a wing-forward much further up the pitch, so it was "30 league goals from midfield, what a player!".

Proper goalscoring midfielders are the likes of Lampard and Scholes.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Your hate towards Zlatan is what's pathetic, it's totally clouding your judgement. If you have any, spending your entire days at your worst enemies forum doesn't seem sane to me. You're just like someones little brother who just want to get attention, and the only way to get attention is to be annoying.
Stop being so ignorant.
Zlatan was proper shit both matches, hopefully he'll take it as a man and grow from it.
He needs to get his finishing together.

Nirre_99

Messi is back to a nice form, it's a joy to watch him play now once again.

Hopefully, we can get all three of our forwards to play well in a game anytime soon :)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
messi started as a forward, then moved to the wing when he broke into the first-team.

now he's bulked up a bit he's playing more centrally, often as a withdrawn CF, but he can still rock the inside forward position.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
ps im clrealy an idiot so can someone else do the honors of embedding them thank you and goodnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans