10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Pulga

his first goal was great because every other striker would just balloon it into the stands or against the keeper. that 'flick' was what nobody else could even imagine. THAT is why it was AWESOME!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He scored a similar goal against Panathinaikos in 2005.

he did, but this was better due to the stage it was scored on and the fact that he was totally in control. the Pana one was a bit of a stretch and a lucky flick, this was all intended and executed perfectly.

Dr. Strange strikes again!

dalitis8

Banned
At first I thought he tried to ding it over the keeper, only when I had the chance to view the goal from a camera behind the stands did it become perfectly clear that Messi perfectly meant to do what he actually did.

:worthy:

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I think that ^^ was a blessing in disguise. Messi was pissed about that challenge, before that he was slightly subdued. He was superb last night, that first goal will live long in the memory, a true moment of genius. I think it was actually so good many people (certainly me anyway) didin't realise what he'd done until the replay :lol:

Yep

nebeer

Love is All
Every action movie has some special effects. Messi's goal against Arsenal looked right out of a movie, put together by a special effects team.

NightWolf

First I thought the whole article was a joke. :D Governing bodies should have a sense of humour. That was a good joke. Or at least it made me chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans