10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

andres

Hello to all the Messi fans.
I think here is the best place to put my question that gnaws me for a long time.
I think many of you saw that series of movies from Adidas about the last World Cup from South Africa.
In those movies Zidane searched the best players in the world to make a Dream Team.
Every player had his own movie that presented him and had a nick-name, for example, Messi's nick-name was "The Spark".
That movie showed Messi that when he was a little boy he had an accident and was almost killed by a telegraphy pillar that almost fell on it and only a miracle saved him.
Does anyone know, is that fact true? Messi was almost killed when he was a little boy? That movie presents the reality?
Thank you, I'm very very unpatiented for your answer.
This the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBHyaKlYx08
Viva Barcelona, Viva Messi.
Andres

M

mitkoa7x

It's fictional, I havent heard anything remotely close to that happening to Leo.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I heard that the day Messi was born it was heralded with a double rainbow in the Argentine sky and larks sang his name.

Or was that Kim-Jong Il?

Barcafan 2304

Don't see how the player comparison stands up. It's generally accepted that whatever Ronaldo has done, Messi has eclipsed him. Anyone who thinks Messi is not currently the best in the world is barking

andres

No doubt about that but I asked something else.
I heared many expressions that say about Messi that it electrifies his opponents, it's electrifying , runs like the sourge of electricity and when I saw that movie I made a connection that those expressions have the roots in this fact, that Messi truly had that accidentwhen was a little boy.
Anybody agree me? It's a coincidence, everyone that talks about him refers to electricity, refering to the accident he had...
I'm very unpacient to find out if this is true or not...

Pogi

Don't see how the player comparison stands up. It's generally accepted that whatever Ronaldo has done, Messi has eclipsed him. Anyone who thinks Messi is not currently the best in the world is barking

and those that said Messi cant do it in another league should also shut up.

If Aguero can score 8 goals in 6 matches in the EPL, Messi would tare the EPL a new hole week in week out.

MagIX

Pepe saying that about Messi is a clear instruction by Mourinho, also known as "mind games" to try and get Leo unsettled. Shows how scared he is of Messi. He should be.

I would like to know the behavior of the argentinan Di Maria and Higuain in the dressing room when mourinho or pepe or others player are talking bad about messi.

Pepe is lucky to be able(?) to kick a ball (often legs) to earn a living, because if he were to use his brain to earn a living...... fuck, poor asshole, he's so stupid, i dont know which kind of job he would be able to do, useless, unusable, like an ass without the hole.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

I hate it when people say Ronaldinho is the best player. He is truly one of the greatest talents to play the game, but definetly not THE best.

I was in Camp Nou and the Barca season ticket holder sat next to me said Ronaldinho is better than Messi.......

this was at half-time after Messi scored his Hat-Trick against Arsenal!

He said Ronaldinho was pure magic

T

tariqo

I was in Camp Nou and the Barca season ticket holder sat next to me said Ronaldinho is better than Messi.......

that was 1 guy but millions will say messi is the best by far ;)

BerkeleyBernie

You know, Ronaldinho was probably more "magical" than Messi, more creative in how he used the ball and improvised. Messi, however, is pure lethal efficiency, with his dribbling, passing, and shooting. It's like everyone else is playing in slow-motion when he does his slalom runs. Ronaldinho would trick you; Messi gives you lead boots.

T

tariqo

You know, Ronaldinho was probably more "magical" than Messi, more creative in how he used the ball and improvised. Messi, however, is pure lethal efficiency, with his dribbling, passing, and shooting. It's like everyone else is playing in slow-motion when he does his slalom runs. Ronaldinho would trick you; Messi gives you lead boots.

watching messi dribbling 4,5,6,7 players is more entertaing for me than any trick

He's possessed by the devil.

Imagine one day Mourinho demanding an exorcism after 10 years of being haunted by Messi :lol:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
AaX0-utCEAApofB.jpg

Even Gods should cut on the hand ball :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans