10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

winda

flu got no chance on him..he just comes in for 20 min...strolling the grass and scores 2 goals like its nothing...

Yugi

well, when I think of it I mean, its not impressive, its Leo
but in 10 years when there will be no Leo, it will be fucking wonder to score 2 goals in 30 minutes after coming from bench

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Our kids' kids will be talking about how this player or that player won't ever compare to the legend, Leo...Meanwhile, we will have seen him in his prime

zanela

I hope he continues to score a few more headers and long-range strikes (although the one tonite was just inside the box, but we know he can do it) this season, and shut whatever remainaing haters he has, for good.

X

xaviniesta

I hope he continues to score a few more headers and long-range strikes (although the one tonite was just inside the box, but we know he can do it) this season, and shut whatever remainaing haters he has, for good.

why?? to prove some idiots like pele that he is so called complete player? you don't have to score headers and long range goals and have a powerful shot to be a complete player. even less have to prove something. it's just so wrong. just enjoy messi, everthing he does is soooo.....messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans