10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I just saw on the list that he voted iniesta as first. That's really classy imo, because he could have "gotten away" with voting for xavi instead. I really like it when people do fair and honest things even if they hurt their own chances. incidently, what ronaldo did was really a disgrace. imagine you win the thing because of tactics like this, how can the trophy be anything worth to you?
You mean that Bruno Alves captain thing?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Pirlo had a strong case for Ballon. Title with Juve and best player of the Euro. Well, Iniesta won the official award but general opinion was that Pirlo was the Player of the tournament.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I think Pirlo had a strong case for Ballon. Title with Juve and best player of the Euro. Well, Iniesta won the official award but general opinion was that Pirlo was the Player of the tournament.
Pirlo was bad in the final when it counted the most, and Iniesta didn't exactly make him look better.

X

xaviniesta

why everybody hates his suit?i got to admid i love it. and as well the fact that every year he has something else in his pocket. already wondering what he'd wear next year.

as for the gala, the standing ovation was a really special moment, i think everybody there felt it in the same way, that they are whitnessing something that they might never see again. i was watching replays and tried to figure out who was the first one to stand up there but can really say with this angle.

the speech was cool to, thanked his argentina captain, then said he is very nerveous :D

best player won the award, simple as that. no matter how the votes goes or trophies won, he is still out of this world, but really cool that he said that it wasn't his best season because he didn't win enough titles with his team :worthy:

as for spain, it's hard to get recognition when you have leo hanging around but the award to VDB was WELL DESERVED and i'm really happy for him.

Cule4life

The Culest
why everybody hates his suit?i got to admid i love it. and as well the fact that every year he has something else in his pocket. already wondering what he'd wear next year. .

It because it doesn't suit his personality. He is not someone who sticks out from the crowd. If Dani wore that suit nobody would look twice :D

CatalinR10

I feel sorry for Iniesta and Xavi . At the next ceremony after Messi wins it again he should give the Ballon Dór to one of them :wub:

ammarfcb

ze special one
16571_525760117457250_1967935699_n.png

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

And ronalda did it again. Did not vote so that another player voted in him. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans