10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrus

why everybody hates his suit?i got to admid i love it. and as well the fact that every year he has something else in his pocket. already wondering what he'd wear next year.

as for the gala, the standing ovation was a really special moment, i think everybody there felt it in the same way, that they are whitnessing something that they might never see again. i was watching replays and tried to figure out who was the first one to stand up there but can really say with this angle.

the speech was cool to, thanked his argentina captain, then said he is very nerveous :D

best player won the award, simple as that. no matter how the votes goes or trophies won, he is still out of this world, but really cool that he said that it wasn't his best season because he didn't win enough titles with his team :worthy:

as for spain, it's hard to get recognition when you have leo hanging around but the award to VDB was WELL DESERVED and i'm really happy for him.
For a moment there, I almost mistook you for a messi fanboy :lol:
Great post

footyfan

Calma, calma
543253_471355312923389_1276537060_n.jpg

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
That suit was baller as fuck :lol:
Props to Leo for rocking it!
Also....yeeeeeeeeah!!!!!!! Made history yet again. I feel so privileged to watch this man play on a regular basis. Time to celebrate with some FIFA haha

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Some of those pics are really shameful. It's a joke but paints a bad picture of Barca fans.
And Messi is a humble guy. Read a piece this morning that he didn't believe he would win the Ballon in 2010. This night, you could see how nervous he was when giving his speech or posing in front of the press.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I can delete it if you want. I found this funny though. And I don't think it's disrespectful even. Everyone knows how humble Messi is. This picture just signifies how everybody knew beforehand that he was going to be the winner.

MMKa

Barbados media (Ezra Stuart): 1. Messi Lionel 2. no vote 3. no vote

When there's only one candidate, there's only one choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans