10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paganinisrvnge

He is godlike in footballing terms. I don't think we need to undermine how good he is just because we prefer Messi. Yes Messi is better but Ronaldo is sensational. He even has records Messi is yet to brake , 2 consecutive seasons with 40 plus liga goals, so let's not hate on ronaldo so much.

That will last maybe 2 more months.

M

mitkoa7x

You guys still worry about cr7? As good as cr is, he is not on the same level as Messi, never was, never will be. I don't get why all the insecurity.

QBsFn.gif

Leo10

They even found an excuse for that, favouritism from FIFA. They truly are pathetic, some have even starting to say Ronaldo is the best ever just to give some balance for Messi's superlatives.

Tell them that everyone (fans, coaches, active/retired players, media, journalists) compare Messi to Pele, Maradona, Cruyff.

I never heard anyone or read anywhere that compared Tristiano to the above. They only compare him to Messi.

big_man

Anyone know if they have managed to talk sense into Leo and persuaded him to not play against Osasuna? He could do with a rest, but haven't been around for 24 hours and last I heard he was training yesterday.

Lol, talk sense? Persuaded? You're portraying him to be some sort of spoiled brat that can't adhere to the basics of being a professional.
If the management team see it fit not to start him they won't, it's that simple. Chances are they wont(leave him out), because as it happens, he should (and rightly so) get some minutes to be in match rhythm for the Clasico. Subbing him on later in the game doesn't make any difference to avoiding injury, as the Benfica game showed.

Last edited:
M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Barça fans worry about all things..lol. Putting some sense? messi and the staff are not stupid. If he´s OK to play he will play. Injuries can happen anytime or anywhere.

They even found an excuse for that, favouritism from FIFA. They truly are pathetic, some have even starting to say Ronaldo is the best ever just to give some balance for Messi's superlatives.

That's the RM/CR7 fans' favorite excuse for everything. "Barca own UEFA and FIFA!!!!!!!1111111oneoneone!"

Must be because of Mourinho. He sure loves his conspiracy theories. I'm starting to see why chelsea fans also love conspiracy theories (just check out their reaction every time they lose to Man U. Or when they lost to us in 2009).

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If i'm not mistaken Ronaldo was doing better than Messi last season too around january. Then beast mode started and we all know what happened after that :lol:

Paganinisrvnge

If i'm not mistaken Ronaldo was doing better than Messi last season too around january. Then beast mode started and we all know what happened after that :lol:

Exactly. This is why I'm laughing at the Ronaldo fanboys talking it up. Of course Ronaldo is playing very, very well again but come on. Everyone knows that Messi always has a little dip in form(by his standards) in January before hitting top form for the Champions League and 2nd half of La Liga.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Exactly. This is why I'm laughing at the Ronaldo fanboys talking it up. Of course Ronaldo is playing very, very well again but come on. Everyone knows that Messi always has a little dip in form(by his standards) in January before hitting top form for the Champions League and 2nd half of La Liga.

Yea just like earlier this season ronaldo had back to back hat tricks vs celta and ajax. After that he went like 4 or 5 games without a goal and then ended up with less goals than falcao before the winter break. The only difference is that Messi's post january beast mode is like insanely better than his first half of the season form.

J

jiopi

Scored in 11 consecutive La Liga games, a La Liga record, no game without a Messi record. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans