10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Lionel Messi has scored more goals from outside the area (5) than any other player in the Liga this season #fcblive Benat 4 [via opta]

MarkYaeger

Hahahahaha

76341_480732448652342_53360766_n.jpg

HAHAH! This is awesome

Paganinisrvnge

Hopefully Messi puts on a great performance against Madrid this upcoming week. I'm starting to hear about how "Ronaldo has started 2013 better off" or how "Ronaldo is the top candidate for the 2013 Ballon D'or" after not even a month. At the end, team trophies are what matter most but it will still be nice to see them shut up when Messi enters beast mode and blows Ronaldo away. :)

Last edited:
F

Flavia

You guys still worry about cr7? As good as cr is, he is not on the same level as Messi, never was, never will be. I don't get why all the insecurity.

Kerrybai

Yep some Madrid friends twittering how good and Godlike he is. Maybe I'm being petty but I just hate that.
He is godlike in footballing terms. I don't think we need to undermine how good he is just because we prefer Messi. Yes Messi is better but Ronaldo is sensational. He even has records Messi is yet to brake , 2 consecutive seasons with 40 plus liga goals, so let's not hate on ronaldo so much.

Leo10

How to win every argument with Tristiano fanboys, tell them "wake me up when Tristiano gets 4 consecutive ballon dors". Guaranteed win every time. :pep:

aki13

Anyone know if they have managed to talk sense into Leo and persuaded him to not play against Osasuna? He could do with a rest, but havent been around for 24 hours and last I heard he was training yesterday.

Yannick03

How to win every argument with Tristiano fanboys, tell them "wake me up when Tristiano gets 4 consecutive ballon dors". Guaranteed win every time. :pep:

They even found an excuse for that, favouritism from FIFA. They truly are pathetic, some have even starting to say Ronaldo is the best ever just to give some balance for Messi's superlatives.

poldep

He is godlike in footballing terms. I don't think we need to undermine how good he is just because we prefer Messi. Yes Messi is better but Ronaldo is sensational. He even has records Messi is yet to brake , 2 consecutive seasons with 40 plus liga goals, so let's not hate on ronaldo so much.

I don't hate him. Not at all. I respect him and acknowledge the fact that he is a great player. But he will never be on the same level as Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans