10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewart77

What a game by Messi. The scary thing for Madrid is he never got out of 3rd gear. I felt the entire starting frontline where very good....

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

1st goal is a beauty. He´s also the player with more shots in the posts

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
44 goals already. If beast mode is as crazy as usual; he'll definitely break his record of 73 from last season.

It's remarkable to think how good he is. For most players, scoring over 30 goals for at least 4 seasons in their career is absolutely insane. For Messi, he could likely be scoring more than 70 per season for a total of 6 years (age 24-30).

Paganinisrvnge

There is a minimum of 21 matches remaining. Possibly 27 more matches if the Copa final and CL final are reached. I doubt he'll play every match but I see him playing somewhere between 20 and 24(depends on the Copa and CL). 80 goals is certainly within his reach.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I see him being La Liga's all time top scorer by the end of 2013. After that he'll spend the next 10 years making that record even more unreachable.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
This isn't even funny anymore. I honestly don't know if I want to see him go 100%, for fear that he'll blow my mind away... Literally...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans