10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex88bg

There is a noticable dip in form by him.He has lost a bit of hunger for the game,but it is normal for a man in that position.He doesnt need more training ,all he needs is a challenge to wake up.
And that challenge will be a madrid game and milan games,if we get behind you will see who will be the man to carry us out of it,he is affraid of losing it hits him hard.Messi is his biggest critic.Small games dont mean much to him and you can see it he has a good team around him this year and he is feeling confident that they can win a game even without him biting for it,he needs a spark just a smalll one ... I was a bit concerned but i believe in him and we need to believe a bit more in the team without messi aswell...
And that pic is just EPIC !

ShandyFFM

if he only had scored that bicycle-kick ..awww.. i would like to see some more "incredible" goals from messi ... i know all his goals are just insane for a professional but they look so normal and average when he score them sooo often ;-) u know what i mean

mixer

Dip in from? He scored at least one goal in 13(?) rounds in a row. He's assisted also a lot. You expect more from him?

Kerrybai

There is a noticable dip in form by him.He has lost a bit of hunger for the game,but it is normal for a man in that position.He doesnt need more training ,all he needs is a challenge to wake up.
And that challenge will be a madrid game and milan games,if we get behind you will see who will be the man to carry us out of it,he is affraid of losing it hits him hard.Messi is his biggest critic.Small games dont mean much to him and you can see it he has a good team around him this year and he is feeling confident that they can win a game even without him biting for it,he needs a spark just a smalll one ... I was a bit concerned but i believe in him and we need to believe a bit more in the team without messi aswell...
And that pic is just EPIC !
What dip in form? This is his greatest ever season. He was great today. he's full of hunger. His performances have proved that.

raskolnikov

Messi losing the ball more often than before might have something to do with teams giving him barely any space, No other topstriker in the world would assists/score so much with that little space, his passing and goal scoring form is excellent as well.
People seem to expect hattricks and shows ever week.

F

Flavia

Messi losing the ball more often than before might have something to do with teams giving him barely any space, No other topstriker in the world would assists/score so much with that little space, his passing and goal scoring form is excellent as well.
Messi-world problems :p

Valdivia

I actually think its more to him playing deeper and focusing mainly on his scoring. However, his passing has been really bad lately. Lack of concentration maybe?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Average game by his standards. Honestly, I'm starting to worry before the Milan game. His passing lately has took a drastic dip in accuracy, never mind how easily the ball gets taken away from him compared to before.

No need to worry, man... I mean, yes, his form is not the best right now, however he's still capable of creating a lot of football for us and also the CL might give him a boost in motivation...

ammarfcb

ze special one
he's no iniesta but that's a good crowd around him
tumblr_mi0r75QmRm1rl6p57o1_500.jpg

Cule4life

The Culest
Scoring in 13 straight games is lack of concentration?

A player like Messi is judged more than on scoring alone. He's not Mario Gomez. He's vital to our tiki-taka and build up play. And it's clear that his passing game is off which is disrupting other players and the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans