10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor

For those who are asking what beast mode is:

Watch that and ask yourself has he truly reached this level again so far this season? :messi:

Scoring wise, yes. But wow... this video is his GODLIKE, completely untouchable enlightened ascended master beast-mode form.

Just wait til he really kicks on the afterburners now. The perfect time - vs Real Madrid and vs the biggest most historic Barca comeback of recent history.

:D :D

AND THIS! :worthy:

Last edited:

BXI Fútbol

I will hate it if he hits beast mode vs. madrid. Why? Because I won't get to see it as I have school :lol:

Don't let that spoil the match for you, every time I have to miss one I avoid learning the outcome and download it later from rojadirecta. They always upload the Canal+ feed.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Don't let that spoil the match for you, every time I have to miss one I avoid learning the outcome and download it later from rojadirecta. They always upload the Canal+ feed.

With all the media outlets these days it's near impossible to avoid learning the outcome of the score. Time to tape my eyes shut and wear ear plugs :lol:

Thanks for the download site, I didn't know rojadirecta had full match downloads. Their stream quality is always great.

Juan03

For those who are asking what beast mode is:

Watch that and ask yourself has he truly reached this level again so far this season? :messi:

Scoring wise, yes. But wow... this video is his GODLIKE, completely untouchable enlightened ascended master beast-mode form.

Just wait til he really kicks on the afterburners now. The perfect time - vs Real Madrid and vs the biggest most historic Barca comeback of recent history.

:D :D

AND THIS! :worthy:

Its crazy how good he can be.

D

DMZ05

How far is Messi down the pecking order to be Barca's next captain? with Vales possibly leaving and Xavi getting older, it shouldn't be long now..

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Pique and Busquets are more likely to reach 1st Captain of Barca before Messi will. I can see him reaching 3rd captain though.

mobster_1930

Pique and Busquets ? No way. Messi is in the first team since 2004/05, Busquets and Pique came here in 2008/09, it doesn't matter that they are from La Masia. After Puyol, it's going to be Xavi, after Xavi Iniesta and by that time I think that Messi,Pique and Busqeuts will all be something like 30 years old.

ShandyFFM

2013-02-25_ENTRENAMIENTO_FCB_029-Optimized.v1361792135.jpg

messi and alba a real bromance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans