10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dripsnis

Messi almost couldn't walk after the game against Milan. He had bruises all over his legs from all the knocks he got during the match. [md]

ShandyFFM

744560175.jpg

BFVbPCqCIAAuyvP.jpg:large

awww just look at his arms and his body.. he is nowhere near that little boy anymore .... loos like a real athlete

Kerrybai

Messi almost couldn't walk after the game against Milan. He had bruises all over his legs from all the knocks he got during the match. [md]

He need's to rest soon. He could be very tired after Fifa week, I think Celta should be a rest game for him although I want him to score in that game and match Ronaldo's record. However the team and the CL is much more important than records.

MMKa

He need's to rest soon. He could be very tired after Fifa week, I think Celta should be a rest game for him although I want him to score in that game and match Ronaldo's record. However the team and the CL is much more important than records.

He will come in for last 20 minutes and score a brace.

K

Karnivore

I absoloutely despise people who harp on about players needing a rest every week, according to the numpties on here, he needs a rest every single weekend. You play your best players no matter what, take a comfortable lead, then have the possibiity of resting players.

Go a goal or two down, panic, bring Messi on, risk injury. Seriously, grow a brain. His injury in the CL recently should be warning enough.

F

Flavia

I absoloutely despise people who harp on about players needing a rest every week, according to the numpties on here, he needs a rest every single weekend. You play your best players no matter what, take a comfortable lead, then have the possibiity of resting players.

Go a goal or two down, panic, bring Messi on, risk injury. Seriously, grow a brain. His injury in the CL recently should be warning enough.
Well, he's going to play a game at an altitude of 3660m. That is quite demanding, he might need some rest.

F

Flavia

Barcastuff

Messi: "I play PlayStation online, against people who don't know who I am, guys from all over the world." [tyc]

Messi: "I admire athletes from other sports. I like Kobe Bryant, Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Del Potro... They are monsters." [tyc]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans