10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Messi vs Milan

[video=vimeo;61737155]http://vimeo.com/61737155[/video]

catalinutz you are my new favourite memeber. I have been looking for these highlights all day. I plan to visit Romania someday soon. If I see you I will bring you to the nearest pub. THANK YOU.

Kerrybai

Every Messi comparison I have ever seen has been with Maradona, but it's interesting to compare him with others too. I made a George Best thread and found some old footage of his. Best was one of the best dribblers of his generation and for me Messi has a very similar play style.

Check out the cut inside and diagonal pass at 2:23. I could swear that is Messi in 60's ha. His change of direction at 3:12 is also very similar. The biggest difference is Messi keeps the ball much closer to him

CatalinR10

catalinutz you are my new favourite memeber. I have been looking for these highlights all day. I plan to visit Romania someday soon. If I see you I will bring you to the nearest pub. THANK YOU.

No problem my friend . You should visit sometime Romania , you'll find here probably the most beautiful women in Europe. :pep:

Ocurrente

zubi4-0_milaniqlx6.jpg

J

jiopi

José Altafini (Milan legend) - "Barcelona are the best team of the world and Messi is better than Maradona."

Kerrybai

No problem my friend . You should visit sometime Romania , you'll find here probably the most beautiful women in Europe. :pep:

I dated a beautiful half Romanian/Ukrainian girl for a couple of months. If only I can convince her to marry me :lol:

Anyway's Messi is on course to match last season's scoring record, however he has been a much more consistent goalscorer this season. As you can see he is scoring in much more games this season, although he is on course to match last season's final total as he is not scoring hat tricks etc.

His goals are much more effective when they care more spread out like this season as opposed to concentrated in hat tricks like last season, for example last season he had 50 league goals ( 15 away 35 at home ) this season he has 40 ( I think 22 away 18 home ) and as a result we are not dropping point away from home which cost us last season.

upload photos

ShandyFFM

[video=vimeo;61737155]http://vimeo.com/61737155[/video]

just watched the vid and i have to say... wow ... jus tlook at messi he never smiles during this game.. he is so focused on the game.. wow and although i noticed messis first goal.. you got to watch villa move how he drags mexes a bit away. its only a bit but its enough so mexes wont go for messi but instead stay in the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans