Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
1363601292810.jpg

J

jiopi

^That's the early chance which Messi should have buried. Messi does sometimes similar wrong decisions in such spots, which then leads to more and more defenders crowding him. But what strikes me in these situations is that he almost never loses the ball.

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Inter Milan forward Antonio Cassano, a great admirer of Messi, has named his second son "Lionel" after the Argentinean. [via md corriere]

16k9g6e.jpg

Lionel Cassano :)

MagIX

Cassano (Gazzetta dello Spot):
"It is the second greatest joy of my life, after the birth of our first child. I named our child Lionel in honor of what I think is the greatest player of all time, my idol"

"I hope kicks like his father, because like Messi is impossible, time ago I told Carolina that I would like to call him Lionel: she did not want, but at the last made ​​me a surprise and has agreed to my request. "

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

I didn't get to watch this game but he seemed to be on fire in terms of being involved but he showed that he had somewhat of an off day in terms of end product. The pitch definitely plays a part in that and it didn't seem to hurt him at all as he still ended up with a brace :lol:

Leo10

How reliable is Gazzetta dello Sport, is there a chance Cassano selected this name for some other reason and they made this interview and story up?

I think I read some stories from that Italian source before that turned out to be bogus but if its true, this has got to be the most epic thing I read this month. :worthy:

Messi is 25, twenty five, about my age, and people name their children after him. Legend.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

How reliable is Gazzetta dello Sport, is there a chance Cassano selected this name for some other reason and they made this interview and story up?

I think I read some stories from that Italian source before that turned out to be bogus but if its true, this has got to be the most epic thing I read this month. :worthy:

Messi is 25, twenty five, about my age, and people name their children after him. Legend.

GdS is the most reliable sport paper in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans