10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dostoevskij

Messi won't play again until the first leg of the CL semis on 23 or 24 April, which means he would miss the next two league games. [cope]

Good!!! we are strong enough to beat Zaragoza and levante without him, besides even if we lose both, we are 13 points clear...

Cule4life

The Culest
Please rest him. It wont be the end of the world if he rests till the semis. We have a huge lead in Liga. If we cant handle Zaragoza/Levante without him then shame on us

ShandyFFM

you guys think thiago could play in the messi role? imo he has the best dribbling skills in the team and although pace..could imgine it

Papabeef

Its no harm if he rests, i think more of a fatigue rest rather than an injury concern rest, to be honest if he is going to take next match off to not get a relapse what does that say ?
One of two things imo, either he played PSG when he should not have, or they will rest a Messi against Zaragoza when he is fit.

Kerrybai

Messi won't play again until the first leg of the CL semis on 23 or 24 April, which means he would miss the next two league games. [cope]

:(
If he's fit I would think he will play vs levante, I mean it's important to stay match fit too and we know how much he likes to play.

KhaledBarca

We have 13pts lead, we just need 4 wins from 8 games!
Messi should rest, plus he has 14 goals more than Cristiano in the league. (should win the pichichi and european golden shoe anyway).

All what matters now that he's fit to play the UCL semi-finals!

MagIX

?

Last week official news said maximum 10 days.
And now they said he will be back only for the semi finals in 2 weeks ? Were they lying last week ?

mixer

Messi will rest 2 more liga matches. He'll play the CL semi-final though.

Better rest him than risk a more serious injury. We're playing two weak teams from liga now so Messi can rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans