10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
?

Last week official news said maximum 10 days.
And now they said he will be back only for the semi finals in 2 weeks ? Were they lying last week ?

Yes. These medical reports are adjusted according to team strategy. The fact you need atleast 2 weeks to recover from a hamstring and 3 for a complete recovery

D

damunk

Is messi looking a bit bigger. i.e put on weight?

With two more weeks off hope he doesn't lose match fitness.

hemakesmemessi

It would be impossible for him to have put on any noticable weight since last week, although i do agree that something looked slightly different last night (as i commented on it at the time), perhaps it was his shirt, maybe it was a size bigger than usual?

hemakesmemessi

Yes. These medical reports are adjusted according to team strategy. The fact you need atleast 2 weeks to recover from a hamstring and 3 for a complete recovery

In my experience it's usually slightly longer than that even, however; some sources are saying Hamstring and some are saying thigh?

Y

Youngie

Fact is that Messi should not have played but got away with it. Could just have easily been re-injured. Desperate times call for desperate measures though...

poldep

Wb Messi: "It was worth it to take the risk, we qualified for the semifinals and now I'll work hard to recover from my injury"

So he is still injured and recovering. :shakeshead:

F

Flavia

564268_10151686602599305_1974660923_n.jpg

I don't think so...

Kerrybai

With regard to the fat on his chin I know that I read before that Growth hormone deficieny can cause chubbiness, perhaps it's an after effect of the problems he had as a kid, although it's unlikely that the 2 are related.

Stric

He looked "fatter" to me, too, but only in his face, his body seems the same to me. It's most likely the angle and the lighting. We're not used to seeing him sitting down :lol: so his collar was probably intensifying his double-chin.

EDIT

The amount/distribution of fat in the face doesn't really have much to do with overall body fat percentage. You can be very athletic and still have a chubby face, it's just genetics. Of course, the chubbiness will still vary with overal fat percentage, but the face can look chubby even when your BF% is less than 10%.

Last edited:

Garrus

I just don't get it, How come he turned the outcome of the match without really putting any effort, We all know how messi always makes it look so easy, But this is a CL game with a disadvantage and pressure, He's injured, Yet he did in few minutes what our player couldn't do in 60 minutes, I don't know what to say.

Kerrybai

I just don't get it, How come he turned the outcome of the match without really putting any effort, We all know how messi always makes it look so easy, But this is a CL game with a disadvantage and pressure, He's injured, Yet he did in few minutes what our player couldn't do in 60 minutes, I don't know what to say.
And he got an otherwise impeccable Thiago Silva booked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans