10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelboo

How can anyone just be that good at something ? Just his presence alone encourages others, he has an aura over him, something really godlike. You just knew with that freekick it would be going in, 4 minutes on the pitch. It's all he needs, he can score from everywhere. Most complete player ever and GOAT, how this little man has given me so much joy and mind boggling entertainment. I'm eternally grateful to live in the time of Leo Messi, he's 25 and there's a lot more to come.

Can someone imagine he's not even at his peak ?! :blowup:

I think this is the most incredible thing of all: he is still only 25 years old. It blows my mind.

Carilho

Players tend to peak at different ages.

Messi was already incredible when he was 16 and he kept improving since then. I think he's been at his peak for the last 2 years and he has continued to peak, cause it just doesn't get any better than this. He'll stay up there for many more years to come.

Povikas

Brandon
Players tend to peak at different ages.

Messi was already incredible when he was 16 and he kept improving since then. I think he's been at his peak for the last 2 years and he has continued to peak, cause it just doesn't get any better than this. He'll stay up there for many more years to come.

i thought the same when he scored 47 goals in 09/10 season : P

Last edited:

abual3bed1

His consistency is beyond craziness. He has 60 goals with 4 matches to go. 13 goals short of last season though he missed a whole month of action.

ShandyFFM

just read a very interesting article about messis injury and the problem tito has declared as missing fitness

if we belive what messi told the press he wasnt fit only for the la liga games between the two champions league matches psg first leg and bayern first leg due to his injury. but then he was declared fit by himself and was given medical greenlight. but after seeing messi this weekend one must question the coach if there istn an other reason why messi has been on the bench for several games like bilbao or now betis and even more there were some games he didnt even made it into the match squad to get his fitness back( mallorca levante...)

so this article is in german and its only a fiction but do you guys think messi and villanove might have some bigger problems or even more a problem because barcelona is getting more and more fc messi and we all know our d10s might have more power in the dressing room than we all think ?

german article

http://www.20min.ch/sport/fussball/story/Messi-stinkt-es-auf-der-Ersatzbank-25380166

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans