10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Agreed, he was really bad today. Not sure if it is due to his "injury" or he is just becoming lazier and lazier.
:facepalm:
he left the game, ffs. Against bilbao he came on and changed things, and people still with the "lazy" bs... Not to mention he was the main reason for winning la liga.

F

Frejsgodes

The worrying thing is the type of injury. He has these muscular problems during his first couple of seasons in the first team.
Meh, these things happens. He has been lucky the last couple seasons. He'll have the whole summer to recover.

Indignado

I think he shouldn't play anymore this season, they always tell us he's healthy and able to play 90 minutes but then he gets injured every time

impeh

Hi, its me..
messi goes off.. score 2 goals..

time to sell :pep:

seriously though i hope its not too bad, he looked alright sat on the bench at the end
:blush:

Stric

I'm curious to hear about this injury and to what extent it's connected to the previous one.

At least he has a long summer to look forward to. He won't be playing much, will he?

J

jiopi

I'm curious to hear about this injury and to what extent it's connected to the previous one.

At least he has a long summer to look forward to. He won't be playing much, will he?
There are big WCQ games in June.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Agreed, he was really bad today. Not sure if it is due to his "injury" or he is just becoming lazier and lazier.
I wouldn't say that he was playing really bad. He made some nice runs and would've grabbed an assist if Tello didn't fuck up.

Ursegor

World Champion
No Pep, no injury-free Messi.

Watch Robben stay completely injury-free next season and play 60+ consecutive games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans