10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender

Any news on the injury?
Vilanova: "Messi felt again something in the same area where he's been having discomfort in the last weeks." #fcblive
Vilanova: "Tomorrow Messi will have more tests to see how bad the injury is and for how long he will be out." #fcblive

Irish_Cules

Unofficial: Messi has a thigh muscle tear and will be out for a month, which means he won't play for Barcelona anymore this season [sport]

note: barcelona's official note on messi says he has thigh muscle discomfort and will have further tests tomorrow

Last edited:

Stric

Unofficial.... would he really be sitting on the bench for the rest of the game (and not somewhere receiving treatment) if he had torn his thigh muscle?

Unofficial: Messi has a thigh muscle tear and will be out for a month, which means he won't play for Barcelona anymore this season [sport]

:cry:

Unofficial.... would he really be sitting on the bench for the rest of the game (and not somewhere receiving treatment) if he had torn his thigh muscle?

True. I do hope he's rested for the rest of the season no matter how serious (or not) the injury is though.

Stric

Messi deserves an enormous statue next to the Camp Nou. He's easily one of the biggest heroes in the history of the club, in addition to being the best player ever to set foot on a football pitch. :wub:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Poor Messi, I hope he will not put his health and career ahead of his Argentinian NT pride. If he is not fit, he definitely should not play the two WC qualifiers in June.

I am confused, is it the same leg that has given him problems or not? If not, did he suffer a new injury??

Gennaro

Poor Messi, I hope he will not put his health and career ahead of his Argentinian NT pride. If he is not fit, he definitely should not play the two WC qualifiers in June.

I am confused, is it the same leg that has given him problems or not? If not, did he suffer a new injury??
Yes its the same leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans