10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Leo had a pretty decent game today, I was again really impressed by his passing skills and astute vision. If only he would start running again, he could transition into a great midfielder like Xavi.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How come every time Alexis touches the ball the audience boos him? Some sort of Peru vs. Chile rivalry or something?

MMKa

To me an assist is an assist and will go to records as such even if you give the ball to maradona in the middle of the field and he gets past 6-7 players and scores. Still an assist. If you read my comments, I was just refuting the absurd comment of jiopi that this "assist" proves Messi played well against chelsea.

And I am saying that assist was very good, allowing Iniesta freely and instantly kick the ball. No need to underestimate it like you are doing.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
You rang :D? Haha im not from peru though and have no sort of ill will towards chileans.....besides Alexis. When I look at him it's like we were meant to be enemies......nah jk. But seriously.

Good game :lol:. Entertaining for sure. So good to see Messi play again. Neymar showed some nice stuff as well. Awful penalty though lol

F

Flavia

3ab4f4e6f494f3bbbe4f346afec4d10b_zpsdccf1e34.jpg

5e410148aa0db95f3221f984f21ef950_zps429e8add.jpg

57462da407204aaf50697433ce4be54d_zps04ef0275.jpg

361c0014b26e071f5d1ef04345503b8c_zps17b15d7f.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

Was anyone here planning on going to the the next 'Messi and Friends' game (in LA if I'm not mistaken)? Because it just has been cancelled.

I'm really glad I decided against trying to get the time off work to go down there, I would have been mega disappointed. It didn't make sense anyway, scheduling a match in Peru & then another match in LA the next day.

It's upsetting to see on other sites that Messi is getting a ton of hate for the cancellation, when it was probably more someone from his management making all the (poor) decisions. At the same time though understandable that people would be angry especially those who spent a lot of money traveling to LA. Meh, just unfortunate, someone dropped the ball there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans