10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
As others on twitter have mused, Leo is probably better off getting a management agency to handle affairs like these rather than his family...Would save him a lot of grief and, let's face it, he could afford it

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I just don't understand why footballers would do those kind of matches. It's not like they make a multiple of their salary there, right? Better off to have some deserved vacation and then get back into shape for next season. Party time is for retired footballers.

AzaR

Never gets old, just watched about 10 times consecutively. Cannot wait for the new season to start, It's horrible not being able to see him play competitively over the summer.

I

instinct

Never gets old, just watched about 10 times consecutively. Cannot wait for the new season to start, It's horrible not being able to see him play competitively over the summer.

This guy is so freaking epic...

BarcaGirl

Messi, Cesc and Pinto in Ibiza

mbtpb7.png

Stric

That guy on the right works for FCB, right? A physio or something?

in my opinion, he could do whatever the hell he wants.

EXCEPT, not support the protests in brasil. I've adored Ronaldo as a kid, he should know better, he comes from a working class background, not favela poor but poor. To be fair, he show some support but then made a comment about the World Cup being an economically excusable expense because it brings revenues and is largely privately funded. WTF. Either he is getting wrong info from his elite friends that are part of the institutions that benefit from this or he is talking shit. Either way tho..

Sorry, off topic.

He's an icon of Brazilian football. He can't not support his country hosting the World Cup, it would be insane.

CatalinR10

I just don't understand why footballers would do those kind of matches. It's not like they make a multiple of their salary there, right? Better off to have some deserved vacation and then get back into shape for next season. Party time is for retired footballers.

Because since it's a charity game , all the money goes to his foundation to help children ?

F

Flavia

That guy on the right works for FCB, right? A physio or something?

He's an icon of Brazilian football. He can't not support his country hosting the World Cup, it would be insane.
Insane was one of his quotes. One thing isto support the wc, but ronaldo should had kept his mouth shut. When the protests were occurring, with one of the main complaints being that with the wc money many hospitals could had been built, he said "you dont do a wc with hospitals"... It was really stupid, as this was the point. And here none of the stadiums were built with private money. All with public money, and knowing corruption here, I highly doubt any of the constructors will ever pay back the goverment.

sorry for the offtopic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans